Friday 29 April 2016

"Out, out, brief candle!"

Hazel:

Ellie:

This week I spent my time polishing assets, such as giving my characters eyelashes and also producing their dead textures.





I also dressed the banquet room as we were pushed on time for just one person to populate every room one after the other. Ideally having more assets to fill the table with would have been ideal as it looks a bit empty for a banquet table at the moment, and also meant that the original concept could not be followed. This is something we can work on for the final competition hand in.




My final job this week was helping with the matinee. I was in charge of the run through of the second level (Banquo's), and also helped to troubleshoot rendering and editing issues with the matinee, as we ran into a few technical/lack of knowledge problems whilst doing the video.

Jacob:

Carrie:

Liv:

Chris:

This week I spent most of my time polishing, or creating some new asset variants, in particular broken versions of the fence, trough and cart. I also created a final version of the grass for use in the large landscape area outside of the castle.


I spent most of the last two days working on the matinee, contributing to the camera's movement tracks, setting up the blueprint for the director track and helping render the video as well as working out how to compress and edit the video using Adobe After Effects.